HOW TO ENTER and Entry Conditions
PLEASE CHOOSE TWO CATEGORIES FROM THE “CATEGORIES AND AWARDS” PAGE BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR ENTRY REGISTRATION.
To enter, please choose one of the following options:-
1/……TO ENTER ON LINE……
Click on the following link.
Type in the number of rafts that you wish to enter.
Then click on “Register”
Complete the Registration Information for each raft that you are entering.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the payment card that you wish to use.
Complete the payment details.
You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your entry.
Further information, including sponsorship forms, will be sent to you after 1st June.
2/……OR ALTERNATIVELY ……….Enter by post
Please click on the following link to download the ENTRY FORM.
Please print the entry form, fill in your details and send it with your cheque to:
David Forbes, Raft Race Entry Secretary, Collingwood, Rockfield Road Monmouth NP25 5SR
- You understand this is a sponsored event and, in addition to the entry fee, you and your team pledge to raise the suggested minimum team sponsorship of at least £100.00 per team.
- As the Crew Manager you will ensure that you and your crew supply their own life jackets, and release The Rotary Club of Monmouth, St David’s Hospice Care, their agents, officials and volunteers from any liability for any injury/loss caused through our participation in this event.
- You and your team compete entirely at your own risk.
- You and your team agree that you will seek medical advice from your general practitioners if in any doubt as to physical ability to participate in this event.
- You and your team certify that you give full consent for any photographic/video materials held by The Rotary Club of Monmouth and St David’s Hospice Care, to be used by them, for all, and any, purposes connected with publication and commercialisation.
- You and your team agree to read the Regulations and River Safety advice displayed on the web page, www.monmouthraftrace.com , and agree to conform with them.