ENTRY FORM and Entry Conditions
THE ENTRY LIST FOR THE 2014 RAFT RACE IS FULL !!!! A total of 104 rafts will start at 12 noon on 7th September
To enter, please choose one of the following options:-
ENTER ON LINE……
Click on the following link. Then click on “Order Now”
OR ALTERNATIVELY ……….
Please click on the following link to download the ENTRY FORM.
Please print the entry form, fill in your details and send it with your cheque to:
David Forbes, Raft Race Entry Secretary, Collingwood, Rockfield Road Monmouth NP25 5SR
- You understand this is a sponsored event and, in addition to the entry fee, you and your team pledge to raise the suggested minimum team sponsorship of at least £100.00 per team.
- As the Crew Manager you will ensure that you and your crew supply their own life jackets, and release The Rotary Club of Monmouth, St David’s Foundation Hospice Care, their agents, officials and volunteers from any liability for any injury/loss caused through our participation in this event.
- You and your team compete entirely at your own risk.
- You and your team agree that you will seek medical advice from your general practitioners if in any doubt as to physical ability to participate in this event.
- You and your team certify that you will give full consent for any photographic/video materials held by The Rotary Club of Monmouth and St David’s Foundation Hospice Care, to be used by them, for all, and any, purposes connected with publication and commercialisation.
- You and your team agree to read the Regulations and River Safety advice displayed on the web page, www.monmouthraftrace.com , and agree to conform with them.